Garmin Fenix 3 Multisport GPS watch

Garmin Fenix 3 Multisport GPS Watch
Another great gadget girl toy!! 
I was looking to upgrade from my Garmin Forerunner and wanted something with a few more functions to it, including an altimeter. I found it in this one!! I'm sure it does WAY more than I use it for, but I love this watch!
I start laying tracks when we leave. The trackback feature shows you on the trail. Very useful tool when out in the back country. I have a screen protector on here so that I don't have to worry about scratching the face when we are bushwhacking through waist high manzanita and boulder climbing. 
The watch is super customizable. I like that you can change the colors of the minutes, show the battery life, the seconds are customizable and are shown in several different ways. 
This is one of the features I was really looking forward to. I love this! I like to know how far we've gone and/or how far we have to go to reach the peak we are shooting for. 
I also purchased the tempe pod to go with the watch. It connects to the watch and displays the actual temperature. I leave this outside in my pack so I know the temperature outside before we venture out of the tent.  It also gives you a 4 hour temp history. 
Super cool!
This is quite a pricey little toy. At $500, it's one to really think about. I use it ALL the time, so I'm saying it was worth it for me. LOVE IT!! 

Comments